Forum

Raiders' Kolton Miller Hosted Camp at Alma Mater

Latest on Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders ImpasseHondo S. Woodworker, Sr.Raiders' Kolton Miller Organized Camp at Alma MaterLas Las vega Raiders offensive tackle Kolton Miller held a totally free camp at his university, Roseville High College in California. Writer: Aidan ChampionPublish day: Jun 26 Jim Plunkett T-Shirt, 2023 7:00 AM EDTIn this story: Las Vegas RaidersThe Las Vegas Raiders as well as various other gamers around the NFL have a little bit of time on their hands before training camp begins.With several of that time, several gamers select to visit their hometowns to see their family members and get in touch with their old communities.On Saturday, Raiders deal with Kolton Miller hosted a cost-free camp at his senior high school, Roseville High, in Roseville, Calif., per Kevin John of ABC10.The camp was open to youngsters ages 5 to 14. Participants participated in various drills as well as likewise scrimmaged."I truly wanted to have something that I might give back to the kids as well as to the area, as well as I really feel like this is the most effective method I can do it, "Miller claimed. "You understand, I've been in the organization for 6 years. I lately donated to the weight area Tre Tucker T-Shirt, and the last item was offering my time as well as having the ability to attach with these children to have them remove something from it."Miller graduated from Roseville High in 2014. Rivals had him detailed as a four-star recruit and also ranked him the 31st ideal offensive take on in the nation.Miller was a Cal-Hi Sports All Northern California First Team option, an All-State honoree, made the Sierra Football League First String, as well as was named to the Sacramento 's All-Metro First Team. He was also named a group captain in the Sacramento Optimist All-Star Game.The lineman took place to dip into UCLA from 2014-2017, where he was called to the All-Pac-12 Second Group by league trainers in his 3rd and also last college period.

Tyree Wilson T-Shirt
Jakorian Bennett T-Shirt
Nesta Jade Silvera T-Shirt

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show